วันเสาร์ที่ 25 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

goods Creation Part Iii - Use search Engines To Write Your E-book

Another e-book generating idea that is precisely as old as graduate school, but the internet makes it practical. It’s called “research.”

The word “research” brings back memories of blurring and dissatisfaction for me. Have they found the sadist that came up with the Dewey decimal theory and strung him up yet? I never did understand it.

Book

Google, on the other hand, I understand. Without having to resort to card files or surly librarians, I can type in the field of my prospective e-book and hit “enter.” This will return pages and pages of links to facts on my topic.

For example, lately I’ve been working on Meditate for Success. It’s an e-book about how you can use a aggregate of contemporary technology and old mind control methods as your inexpressive weapon to get ahead of your competition. As a happy coincidence, I furnish audio products that use contemporary technology and old mind control methods.

That one sentence was about all I could think of to say about it, which would have made for a short and disappointing e-book. So I zipped over to Google and typed in “benefits of meditation.”

Wow. Over eight thousand web sites just brimming with information, case studies, galvanic skin response test results, brain wave scans, and magazine articles appeared out of hyperspace.

I grabbed the most arresting and compelling benefits and pasted them into my e-book. Under each benefit, I wrote a short paragraph describing the advantage and how it was achieved. Then I erased the stuff I had pasted, leaving my traditional work- a completed episode on the benefits of meditation.

Using this technique, I believe I could write a believable e-book on approximately any subject, and so could you.

Use Lists to Write Your E-book

Another popular e-book format is the “list.” If you can think of 10, 21, 101 things that go together, you’ve got an e-book.

For example, my friend, Nerissa Oden, wrote an e-book called “101 Fun Things You Can Do with Your New Digital Camera.”

List books are easy to write.

Here are a few ideas I came up with over a cup of coffee:

25 tricks for salvage money on gasoline

101 e-book ideas

10 steps to the perfect cup of coffee

17 things you must know about wine

99 great sandwich ideas

19 things to look for when you’re looking for a computer

111 dating tips for the shy man

1001 ways to make money with your laptop computer

12 secrets of automobile maintenance

25 things your banker will Not tell you

What ________ Can Teach Us About ___________.

This episode started as an report called “What Tom Sawyer taught me about writing e-books.”

My friend, Bill Hibbler, wrote a popular series of articles called “What American Idol Can Teach Us About Marketing” that you can read at [http://www.ecommerceconfidential.com/articles.html]

The more prevention your source is, the more interest there will be in your book. Look for arresting juxtapositions and surprising contrasts.

Here are a few ideas:

What sex workers can teach us about politics

What Thomas Jefferson can teach us about love

What Captain Kangaroo taught me about physics

What Jesse James can teach us about banking

William Shakespeare on Marketing

Gertrude Stein’s secrets of communication

What Madonna can show us about marketing

Get the idea?

Now What?

Easy, isn’t it?

How many e-books have you written so far?

Keep at it. Use every new e-book as an opportunity to promote your previous e-books.

goods Creation Part Iii - Use search Engines To Write Your E-book

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น