วันศุกร์ที่ 10 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

What Are Referral Affiliate Programs and How Can I advantage From Them?

Well to start out I want to by comparison what it means to be an "affiliate" of a inevitable company. By definition affiliate means- "A person, organization, or preparing connected with other as a subordinate, subsidiary, or member"

This basically means that you are connected with Comany "X" and you refer habitancy to that firm straight through whichever means available. Affiliates get paid money every time they refer a customer,prospect, and/or wholesaler into a inevitable company. It doesn't necessarily have to be a firm though...

Book

So as an example lets say that I complete writing a book and I am selling a lot but I'm not satisfied. What I can do is turn my book into a referral affiliate program. What I mean by this is that I will let other habitancy sell my book for me and I will give them a ration of the sale. So if I sold my book for and I offered my affiliates 75% commission, they would receive .50 every time that they sell one of my books. Now remember this is just an example. There are many many referral affiliate programs out there and some are dishonest others are honest and some are just superb. It is just up to you to do some experimentation with them to see what you like the best.

Now back to the interrogate of "What are referral affiliate programs and how can I advantage from them?"

By now you probably have an idea of why they will advantage you but you don't no ifs ands or buts have the how..

You might be thinking to yourself.."well I don't want to spend my time referring habitancy and bothering friends and house just to make a few bucks"...what you don't perceive is that you can add affiliate referral programs as your "funded proposal" step in your attraction marketing sales funnel no matter what stock or service that you are advertising.

A "funded proposal" is something that is offered in your attraction marketing sale funnel before you offer your traditional firm opportunity, product, or service. The "funded proposal" ordinarily is something small and indispensable like a training book, course, or set of videos that the hope or potential buyer will be willing to buy because it is not costly and it will help the hope or buyer a great deal.

Now the challenge here is to find the "perfect" referral affiliate stock or schedule that you would like to set as your "funded proposal" Because having just One good affiliate schedule as your funded proposal will bring you a ton of cash before that customer, prospect, or subscriber even buy your stock or get into your traditional business.

Feel free share this report with your list and friends..even your twitter followers by clicking on the green "re-tweet this" button on the top-right of this post!

Your Friend,

Eddys Velasquez

What Are Referral Affiliate Programs and How Can I advantage From Them?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น